Nomad Photos

c5mrr270

WKR
Could you put a back pouch on the bottom part of the frame and run the camp bag above it, or would a pod work bettet?

Do you have any photos of a foliage nomad by chance? Im just so damn curios and impatient waiting for mine to come! Also I was wondering about lid options... do you have any photos of the standard lid on the nomad? And/or photos of the nomad with a lid on it when its just the wings and nothing in the middle (day pack mode is what I want to call it)? Thanks for all the photos and answering all the questions... its great and helped me finally place my order.

Last edited:

Browtine

WKR
Yup just 62 more days until my ship date - "patiently" waiting....

When was your order date? I just ordered one a few days ago, but haven't received a ship date yet. Just wondering how far out they are? I did just order a bag though so maybe that will speed things up a bit.

bbrown

WKR
I ordered on Jan 8th with ship date of 4/2 - just the bag already have a bikini frame. Did they send you a "Sales Order" email? If so look at the box about 1/3" of the way down just above the description and it says expected ship date.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It should for sure.
When was your order date? I just ordered one a few days ago, but haven't received a ship date yet. Just wondering how far out they are? I did just order a bag though so maybe that will speed things up a bit.

Browtine

WKR
I ordered on Jan 8th with ship date of 4/2 - just the bag already have a bikini frame. Did they send you a "Sales Order" email? If so look at the box about 1/3" of the way down just above the description and it says expected ship date.

Haven't got the official sales order email yet, just the computer generated confirmation email right after I ordered.