Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorbLand

WKR
His phone died.
I wish. I was working on my sprinkler system and if you gave me the option of attending a graduation, wedding and funeral all in the same day or fixing 3 sprinkler heads…well, it would be close but I would take the first option.

But if we are crowd funding something for Corb…a new phone with a battery that last longer than 5 hours wouldn’t be a bad option.

I think in general the hunting industry is full of douche bags but what makes this guy special.
The country is full of awesome hunters but these companys pick him?
I mean I get Levi Morgan or Dudley,guys that are champions.
It’s not about awesome hunters. Companies more often than not sponsor people Who have lots of followers. It’s all about the numbers of people they influence and get the views. Like I said earlier look at other companies and guys they sponsor. A lot of these “influencers” are douches and break the law to stay relevant. Are they super legit hunters? No.

The legit hunters aren’t doing things to get likes and clicks

Last edited:

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
this thread has been an adventure, had to take a 30 page detour on the SO thread, and now we got money on going 20 pages...just adding to the total.

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Random comment. How soon until keyboards become a thing of the past?
Will they tried those laser projected ones a few years ago that didn't seem to go anywhere. So my guess is they'll be around for a while. Until we can input our thoughts via the neauralink.

There's a huge market for high dollar LED ultra clicky keyboards too.

IDVortex

WKR
Nightforce is giving everyone free practice in case Trump looses next week the RNC can receive polished "don't sponsor convicts" emails.

🙈🙉🙊
I mean,.... wait, this is one of the times I'm thinking before I speak and before I get a actual message from a mod.

I’m starting to think we have a bonafide MF leg humper here.
I’m am not a fan of him in anyway. Despise the guy. But I agree the outrage and boycotting is a bit extreme.
I actually emailed mtntough this morning. I got a lengthy response and their marketing officer sent me his phone number.

Says he’s known Eric for years and they used to work together, that there’s a lot of false information online and that they believe he’s on the path to be a better person…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive heard “but I served my mission with him and he was great “ from two different guys haha.

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
In the event that this does get shut down, I want to thank you all for helping me in getting my post count up. Well on my way to getting that coveted WKR!

CorbLand

WKR
I’m am not a fan of him in anyway. Despise the guy. But I agree the outrage and boycotting is a bit extreme.

ive heard “but I served my mission with him and he was great “ from two different guys haha.
My least favorite thing about LDS culture.(and I don’t mean that negatively) I hate the fact that many act like because your a RM, suddenly your a good guy.

My favorite thing is the amount of delicious food they make. Minus Jello with vegetables in. That’s wrong.

My least favorite thing about LDS culture.(and I don’t mean that negatively) I hate the fact that many act like because your a RM, suddenly your a good guy.

My favorite thing is the amount of delicious food they make. Minus Jello with vegetables in. That’s wrong.
Yeah that’s a big crock of bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.