Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCougar

WKR
I'll buy into this by the fact that NF shared/reposted the photo.

Generically, and you might be a great example because your profession gets you discounts at certain URLs and direct, do you feel "sponsored" if you receive a discount?

I doubt anyone has seen a business agreement between NF/MF that results in a 1099 contract. I am reluctant to jump to "he's sponsored!" just because of a social media post. There's lots of folks who # and @ the heck out of their socials in hopes of associating well for their own gain. I can easily see a scenario where a social media coordinator or intern whose job it is to search their tags and repost, isn't on point with a who is blacklisted and who is an easy pass.

(Meme with jump to conclusions mat in fun loving jest)
All valid and good points, to which I don’t have a response. Unfortunately it’s not in a meme format, sooooo

1716562325096.jpeg

I don’t understand the allegiance people here in Utah have towards him. A lot of guys I know here are always defending him. The dudes done the same thing 3 times lol. I love the hunting in Utah but I won’t complain when we’re done with school and back in Idaho.

Reactions: OMB

IDVortex

WKR
A power bank? After all I have given this place? Blood, sweat, tears? Meme wars have damn near costed me my job a few times and a power bank is the best you all can do?
Guess if you want more, you need to show us why you should be valued higher, if you want more value find a specialty meme work to be more valuable.

CorbLand

WKR
I don’t understand the allegiance people here in Utah have towards him. A lot of guys I know here are always defending him. The dudes done the same thing 3 times lol. I love the hunting in Utah but I won’t complain when we’re done with school and back in Idaho.
Ah, another Idahoan stuck in Utah. The pain...I feel you.

fdcb05534337ec3ac4c89b35610b159d.png

Couldn’t help myself. This was a post where they announced teaming up with mtntough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
I'm an east coaster that just moved to UT, had no idea about the dude or brand, and apparently live kinda close to him. I have one of his shirts cause it's a cool design, but beyond that I'm just meh over the whole thing. I get the hate, but not like I'm gonna be able to change anything.

I'll go the passive aggressive route here :cool:

Dear Nightforce,
I just want to say good job and touche on your late April Fools prank! It totally caught me off guard. There’s no way you guys would ever associate yourselves with someone so repulsive to the hunting and outdoor community. I really appreciate the fact that you guys support military & law enforcement that stand for and protect the rights of law abiding citizens. It was really hilarious to see a scummy criminal that doesn’t care for conservation or fair chase like Muleyfreak, and an honorable company like Nightforce mentioned in the same sentence. Oh boy you guys would lose so many customers if that really happened! Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.