NFL Playoffs

Clarence

WKR
Lions fan! Sigh
Bright side is you don't have to deal with being accused of being a frontrunner or bandwagon jumper! I have alot of love for folks that keep rooting on their team, even when they have been mediocre to poor for many years. Always next year. My hat is off to the Lion, Bengal and Browns fans.

Shraggs

WKR
Thanks. But seriously Honolulu blue is an awesome color!

Couple of my friends I played with in college played for the lions too! I’m old, monte Clark was the coach.

I very much respect the Ford family too.

Broomd

WKR
I'll never forget when the Seahawks lost the SB in '15 on that last play when Bulter picked off Wilson's pass in the endzone. Why Carroll didn't run Lynch on that play will forever haunt Hawks fans.

Some of us were rubbing it in around here and the thread was immediately locked due to our simply razzing! lol...

I'll never forget when the Seahawks lost the SB in '15 on that last play when Bulter picked off Wilson's pass in the endzone. Why Carroll didn't run Lynch on that play will forever haunt Hawks fans.

Some of us were rubbing it in around here and the thread was immediately locked due to our simply razzing! lol...

I watched that SB at a local pub and was probably the only one in there not rooting for the Hawks. Man, did that put a smile on my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk