Newbie in Northern Nevada/Sacramento area

Jhalt1

FNG
Hey everyone! Newbie here (finally) just introducing myself. I grew up in rural northern Nevada living my childhood outdoors camping, fishing, hunting, and exploring. Recently had to move to Sacramento for a couple years while my wife finishes her radiology residency at UC Davis medical center but I still commute to the Reno area for work as a firefighter. We WILL return to our home state when she’s done and it can’t come soon enough! On top of that, we just had our first born son in may and that has been a trip!

As I said, grew up fishing and hunting Nevada’s great outdoors. Fly fishing mostly, and rifle and shotgun hunting. Within the last year, I picked a bow and got bit pretty hard by the archery bug. I’m here mostly for that but I still look forward to learning or sharing knowledge elsewhere here. Anyway, happy to be here and look forward to consuming myself in forums during my downtime of this busy life. Thanks for reading!!

Trapline

FNG
Buy the California Lifetime License before you move, you will be glad you did.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie