New Ti Suppressor from Silencerco

TxLite

WKR
Anybody seen these yet? The specs look like a nomad ti but better. Interested to see what they come to the market at. Based on their listed specs, it should be 5db quieter than my hybrid while being shorter and much lighter.

3CDFC5C9-7D75-4C09-8FC0-FDFE14797BE8.png

EBC7626E-F511-4059-A8C6-32754AA4F51F.png

ztc92

WKR
Anybody seen these yet? The specs look like a nomad ti but better. Interested to see what they come to the market at. Based on their listed specs, it should be 5db quieter than my hybrid while being shorter and much lighter.

View attachment 583422

View attachment 583420
Looks to be a 3 oz. Lighter version of the Harvester Evo, other specs are all very similar from what I see on the website when comparing them. Still though, nice to see SiCo creating some more competition for titanium suppressors.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
Looks to be a 3 oz. Lighter version of the Harvester Evo, other specs are all very similar from what I see on the website when comparing them. Still though, nice to see SiCo creating some more competition for titanium suppressors.
Also a little fatter so it should be quieter. And no barrel length restrictions.

Not sure if 3oz, slight noise reduction, and no barrel restrictions are worth double the cost of an Evo (based on MSRP) but glad to see them bringing something new market

I love the marketing, "comes with a titanium direct thread mount." Is it direct thread or does it use a muzzle device mount? Or did they throw in the "direct thread" words just to bait Fudds who ignorantly preach direct thread as more gooder, more accurater, more Fudder?

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
I love the marketing, "comes with a titanium direct thread mount." Is it direct thread or does it use a muzzle device mount? Or did they throw in the "direct thread" words just to bait Fudds who ignorantly preach direct thread as more gooder, more accurater, more Fudder?
I think it comes with the direct thread mount but will also accept their ASR bravo mounts if you buy the mount and want to run it as a QD. That’s how my hybrid was/is, anyways.

It’s a direct thread adapter mount that screws into the standardized 1.375x24 threads at the back of the suppressor. Not sure what else you want them to call it. Lol

It’s a direct thread adapter mount that screws into the standardized 1.375x24 threads at the back of the suppressor. Not sure what else you want them to call it. Lol
I call that a muzzle device, it's literally the opposite of direct thread.

Looks like a good product that should suit the needs of a very broad range of people.

I call that a muzzle device, it's literally the opposite of direct thread.

Looks like a good product that should suit the needs of a very broad range of people.

It’s not a muzzle device. It stays in the suppressor. It just allows you to change from DT to whatever mounting system you prefer. Basically the industry standard now.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
One of us is very mistaken.

The can comes with an adapter that lets you thread it directly to your 5/8x24 threaded barrel.

It also allows you to remove the direct thread adapter from the back of the suppressor and add a mount that will accept your keymo/asr/etc muzzle devices.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
Soooo it's a mount, not direct thread.

You are way overthinking this. I never said it wasn’t a mount. I said it’s not a muzzle device. Does a DT not “mount” the suppressor to the rifle? There are very few “true” DT suppressors out there the way you are thinking. Even Thunderbeast’s DT cans are just a CB style with a brake loktited in.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Of course they drop this after I already bought my harvester evo and octane to get that 300 omega bogo… dang it…