New rules on posting spots? Really Rokslide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie. This was funny. Had a good chuckle.

Forever 99 is hilarious.

But my point remains, why not just ban it all together. Why set the arbitrary 100. And why is it funny that we’d want someone to bend the rules to keep me at 99.

Its funny cause its a silly / dumb rule!
That’s not even a rule is why we’re making fun of it. Even if you have 100 posts no one wants you burning units on the internet.

Maybe I'm missing something but why does he keep saying 100? Is 100 posts some magical threshold that must be reached before everybody spills the beans to you about their super secret secret spot? If so I must have gone from 99 to 101
I think because once he reaches 100 post's his FNG status will go away and i believe the rules say FNG's can't post specific units

8v7ci7.jpg

It's good not to post specific spots. It would be good if the rule were consistently followed. For instance, I really don't buy the outlook that it doesn't matter if it concerns bears or predators. I also don't buy that it doesn't matter if it doesn't concern the core Western states.

Unfortunately, one of the threads I participated in was completely deleted because someone asked for spots in the thread. Yet me and another member made constructive responses to the thread and these were deleted as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjelsson
Back