New pack for the new year

Looking for a new pack system this year. Debating between Exo K4 5000 and the Initial Ascent. Time in the field would be 5-7 days at a time, mostly early season with a possibility of late season coastal hunt. Pros and con of each

OP
B
Looking for a new pack system this year. Debating between Exo K4 5000 and the Initial Ascent. Time in the field would be 5-7 days at a time, mostly early season with a possibility of late season coastal hunt. Pros and con of each
I have been searching on the interweb and came across Akek packs. Any thoughts on this system?

Matt5266

WKR
I have a IA pack. It's much better than the beginning packs exo had made. That being said I havnt tried any of their new stuff but I have heard good things....

Attachments

• 20201128_122005.jpg
    20201128_122005.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 32

cumminsbassguy

Lil-Rokslider
I can only attest to the IA pack, as I own the IA4K and it's the only high dollar pack I've used. Hauled out a front moose quarter and my gear (total weight estimated over 110#) 3/4 of a mile, (absolutely a miserable time as I wasn't familiar with the pack and didn't have the load lifters even put together, my mistake). Hauled my moose front quarter, my gear and skull 2.5 miles (estimated over 110# as well)... this packout was a dream since I figured the pack out. My load didn't shift or wobble once I got it sung to me.