New "MOUNTAIN WARRIOR" pack from Kifaru

trk3263

WKR
Luke if ours come off the assembly line (sewing machine) beside each other does that mean we can have them reunite for a hunt in Alaska?

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Luke if ours come off the assembly line (sewing machine) beside each other does that mean we can have them reunite for a hunt in Alaska?

HAHA….don't know about a hunting trip but can get a pack raft in that thing and we can hike in and float out a river or two and maybe find a black bear or something ;)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
come on up!!! Alaska pack rafting trip would cost you all a pack raft once you tried it! :)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
This is no lie *shakes head*

Come on up!!! Need to do a RokSlide group packraft trip!! 5 days, maybe Larry B will give us some good rental rates on some PR-49s since it wouldn't be during hunting season and he would no doubt sell a couple after you folks used them. :)

colonel00

WKR
I'll be up in May with my dad for a bear hunt. I wasn't planning on bringing the raft along though but you never know...

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have not called to check but my invoice says my order should ship today!!
I just went through your order...will go out today or tomorrow.

I forgot to bring in those arrows, but I can run home and grab them when things slow down.

Hootsma

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry guys, but I screwed up on what I posted earlier on the pack size. I had too much shtuff going on at one time:)

The main bag of the Mountain Warrior is 4,800 (slightly larger than DT2). The additional pocket on the Mountain Warrior makes it a good bit larger than the DT2.

Hope that makes sense and sorry for the confusion.

Alright, now I'm really confused!!! So the volume listed for the MW is just the main bag size and the volume listed for the DT2 is the main bag, side slot pockets and back pockets combined?!
If so, could you give me a breakdown of the separate volumes on the DT2 - main bag, side slot pockets and back pouches only.
Could you also give me the volume of the main bag on the DT1 with snow collar removed (I assumed the slot and back pouches are the same size as DT2).