New Manners Stocks Pro Hunter

awesymoto

FNG
I don’t believe I weighed it by itself but the SA is 33 so it should be around that but slightly lighter.

I’ll throw a tape on it tonight but I haven’t noticed a difference.
curious what the length of pull is on the bottom one. MCS said they’d only do 13.75” with a 1” pad, so I ordered the 1/2” pad at 13.25” LOP

CMP70306

Lil-Rokslider
curious what the length of pull is on the bottom one. MCS said they’d only do 13.75” with a 1” pad, so I ordered the 1/2” pad at 13.25” LOP
It’s 13.75” and the one above it is 14.25”, that one will get sent back after the holiday rush to get cut back.

Slick8

Lil-Rokslider
I have one ordered and expect it in late this month. Thinking of getting another one.

Krumfola

FNG
Anyone out there with a long action PH willing to share a pic of the arca rail?

Still wondering about the placement in regard to the magwell. (An earlier post in the thread said it was mounted a good bit farther forward compared to the SA stocks)

My favorite MCS so far !!!

Really Like my 7SAUM with MCS Pro Hunter in Forged Scorched Earth.
Ordered up another one in Forged Bloodshot for my next 300 SAUM build.
Do you use a bore guide for cleaning? Just had a rifle built with the PH stock and the bore guide I ordered won’t fit cause of the comb height. Curious what you guys are doing for cleaning

Tex68w

WKR
Just waiting on glass.

Uihlauy.jpg

HuntnPack

WKR
Nope. Thank goodness !!

The MCS-PH is engineered to deliver the strongest, lightweight product available in a 25-26 ounce package. While the butt section has a more traditional rounded design, the Pro Hunter has many hybrid features. Specifically, including: comfortable high cheek weld for long range hunting optics; flat bottom for extreme stability when shooting in bags; slight inward taper on comb to add comfort for high-recoil calibers; and dual ambidextrous thumb shelves.