New Manners Stocks Pro Hunter

Ucsdryder

WKR
I wonder how high the cheek piece is!!!! I’m looking for a LRH but would take one of these if the cheek piece is high enough…and the price isn’t outrageous!

Lawnboi

WKR
I’m liking that for sure. What’s the price on that sucker
Mcmillan went nuts price wise a year ago, manners has been going up too but I wouldn’t be surprised if that mcmillan was over a grand now in carbon fiber flavor.

My last game warden was nearing a grand.

TheTone

WKR
Dang that looks good!

McMillan has to make money for the new ownership investment

BAKPAKR

WKR
I really like the recessed bipod rail on the Manners stock. Did I miss seeing that it is available in a left version? (Edit - just found a Facebook post that said it would be).

@Lawnboi, the negative comb on the Game Warden LR got my attention as I really like the comb on my Allterra stock. Now, if McMillan would incorporate a recessed pic rail.

Last edited:

MT_Wyatt

WKR
This looks awesome - has the flatter toe line but looks like a straight comb to me vs the negative comb on the McMillan GW LR. Almost like both stocks are like 90% there, they just need to cross polinate the features.

I handled a rifle with a 3" arca plate in front of the mag yesterday and it wasn't the end of the world to carry, but I certainly knew it was there. I wonder how much recessing that plate like manners does actually helps....