New Kifaru frame

Jkessz7

FNG
This is probably a question more for Aron, but does anybody know if the new Kifaru frames are going to be coming in other patterns?

The black frame is hardly noticeable. Your shoulder straps and belt come in colors and pack covers frame.

OP
J

Jkessz7

FNG
I heard that on the video but now since this is the only frame available I thought that might change. As far as the shoulder straps and belt, there is no option besides black and coyote.

OP
J

Jkessz7

FNG
This isn't a huge deal I just have hylander packs so I was wanting to know before I pulled the trigger.

7mag.

WKR
I suggest getting a black frame. Black goes with everything. I have an older Foliage frame, and that limits the color/pattern of any new bags I may want to add.

RdRdrFan

WKR
I went with the tactical ultralight. CB frame with WG straps and belt and it looks sweet to my eye.

Bighorse

WKR
WTF...."color clash", What? Won't bust a Mt. Goat due to color clash! I got real shit to worry about when I go into the mountains. Like where the hell my knife is and if that bitch is sharp! Yup, I don't know you. You may be the most backwoods killing machine ever made, with a fashion fetish!👊

wyodan

WKR
Haha! I'm not concerned with what the mountain goat thinks. I know where my knife is & the bitch is sharp. Just want my gear to look sweet in my eyes!

Didn't mean to offend you with something that is on my list of questions.

RdRdrFan

WKR
WTF...."color clash", What? Won't bust a Mt. Goat due to color clash! I got real shit to worry about when I go into the mountains. Like where the hell my knife is and if that bitch is sharp! Yup, I don't know you. You may be the most backwoods killing machine ever made, with a fashion fetish!

You don't know where your knife is or if it's sharp?!? You do have real shit to worry about if you don't know that.....

Bighorse

WKR
I just didn't want that sweet Snow White pelage to foul your coordinated kit. Just cracks me up going to a hard core site and hear about color coordinated pack frames. It's about as important as your boxer color.

RdRdrFan

WKR
Can you throw a pic up? I'd like to see the color clash.

Here you go

9723cc1e52e5dc83884bf07275d46234.jpg

8eb4aede0bf287b4eca049da3742684d.jpg