New Argali Lightweight Tent Line **Review Added 7/10/22**

Excited for mine to come in the mail! Are you expecting to be restocked of the inserts anytime soon?

Hunt4lyf

Lil-Rokslider
Mine got delivered yesterday, only problem is the USPS delivered it somewhere else and I have no clue where so hopefully it turns up or USPS is helpful. They also delivered another package I was expecting yesterday somewhere else.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Any intel on a restock of the Absaroka tents? Looks like I was a day too late on pulling the trigger.
Yes, late November or early December. We're going to open up a pre-sale due to demand in early October.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Brad-

Really interested in the Rincon.
I’ve asked 2 times in another thread, no answer.
Where are these tents made?

Thank you 👍
Sorry I missed this one. I try to respond to everything but I miss a few! I see someone posted below. Fabric and materials all come from Korea, and they are sewn in Hong Kong.

vic821

FNG
Really excited for the new pre-order. Me and my hunting partner are both switching to the Argali, after seeing another one on the mountain this year. Super solid shelter!

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For any of you wanting to grab a tent, we put our tents on pre-sale again for a limited time. All orders placed now will ship in January '23.

Argali Tents

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
Finally had the opportunity to spend some time in my Absaroka and wanted to make a quick comment - Great Tent! I've used it in warm weather as well as cold weather with a stove. Most recently we had it out during some sustained high winds without any issues. Set up is quick and easy even in windy, wet weather. Thanks to Brad's recommendation, I was able to get a stove pipe with adequate height. Two guys with gear is perfect.....plenty of room for wood, and room for cooking meals. Looking forward to getting the insert. Great job Argali!

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
Well the black Friday sale was enough to convert me from a lurker/planner to buying my first piece of my sleep system for future western and Alaska trips. Looking forward to checking it out in January, now time to continue looking into stoves, from what I have seen there's a few different camps, the "pack as big as you can, it fits more wood and lasts longer", the "pack as small as you can because of weight and it'll turn a tent this size into a sauna regardless of size" and "the heck with packing down, buy a folding stove so you don't have to deal with fiddly bits in the snow with cold fingers". Each of them has merit, my largest struggle is paring down the weight I am packing and not planning for sharing the tent, as 99% or it's use will be me, solo. I'm already pushing it getting the Absaroka instead of the Rincon.

BKehoe05

FNG
We've been working on a tent line for several years to build a line of shelters that had all of the features we wanted in a mountain hunting tent. I'm excited to finally launch this lineup. We're going to be selling a 2P and a 4P this year, with more sizes to come in future years. If you want all of the specs/details, check out the links below. We are going to be running a limited run pre-sale on February 15th at 10 a.m. MST if you are intersted in getting your hands on one. Shoot me any questions you have in the comments below.

**7/10/22** Absaroka Review, By Jaden Bales

We designed both our Absaroka 4p and Rincon 2P to be a balance between weight, space and size. Both tents feature our new and innovative ARC Removable stove jack system, which allows you to run the tent in lightweight mode when you know you aren't going to use a stove, or in hot tent mode when you want a stove by zipping in our zipping out the stove jack. This also will save some weight and bulk in your pack.

We also use a 20D sil poly fabric, which won't sag when wet, avoiding the dreaded "tent sag" that can happen with some fabrics and maintaining usable space inside the tent. A few other features:
  • Lightweight-1.87 lbs for Absaroka 4P, 19 oz for Rincon 2P
  • Adjustable Pitch-Sewn in line-loc adjusters on all guy-out points allow you to pitch close to the ground or elevated for better air flow.
  • Reflective materials sewn in throughout the tent for night visibility
  • Single Pole Pitch-Use a dediated center pole or trekking poles to pitch
  • Modular Design-Run in floorless mode or with an Insert for traditional double wall coverage
Link to Absaroka 4P Product Page
Link to Rincon 2P Product Page

View attachment 375980View attachment 375985
View attachment 375982
These are super cool Brad! I’m looking forward to trying one of these out! Question on space on the Rincon. With two people in the tent, is there enough room to have the stove as well or would we be better off going with the Absaroka? Thanks!