New Argali Lightweight Tent Line **Review Added 7/10/22**

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
These are super cool Brad! I’m looking forward to trying one of these out! Question on space on the Rincon. With two people in the tent, is there enough room to have the stove as well or would we be better off going with the Absaroka? Thanks!
Absaroka for sure with two people and a stove.

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
Getting excited to try this tent out, my sleeping bag/pad and stove are here waiting for it. Any word on target ship date now that we are in January? (Wondering, not complaining) thanks.

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Getting excited to try this tent out, my sleeping bag/pad and stove are here waiting for it. Any word on target ship date now that we are in January? (Wondering, not complaining) thanks.
All good! Will be very end of the mo th or early February at the latest.

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
All good! Will be very end of the mo th or early February at the latest.
sounds good, thanks! the trekking poles look cool, excited to see how else you guys are expanding this year. i heard rumors of half-inserts. i also imagined this means a andinsert a stove could be used together, (not sure if that was true) if so you've got a customer waiting...

highside74

Lil-Rokslider

sounds good, thanks! the trekking poles look cool, excited to see how else you guys are expanding this year. i heard rumors of half-inserts. i also imagined this means a andinsert a stove could be used together, (not sure if that was true) if so you've got a customer waiting...
I'm in if we get a 4p optipn with half insert and a stove jack. Brad can take my money now.😁

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hahaha, I've heard these same rumors about half inserts. I suppose we'll see if they're true soon!

OP
Brad@Argali

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Brad, any idea of if the rumors of a half for the 4p will be avail in Feb for pre-order?
They won't be available in February. Honestly don't have an ETA yet. Trying to make them before this hunting season.