NEW AllTerra Carbon Hunter 3 Stocks

Team AllTerra

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Rokslide, Todd at AllTerra Arms here. I was once a regularly active member of this site back when it was young in the early 20-teens. Still get some random comments to this day regarding my involvement with the legendary "Manscaping" thread... the internet is an unforgetting place. Then in 2014 or so I got banned for a silly pissing match with Aron Snyder over rain gear waterproofness/breathability ratings when I worked at KUIU. It's all water under the bridge that we laugh about now, but my point in the storytelling is to show that I'm plenty familiar with and have some fun history with Rokslide from 'back in the day'. It's been fun to watch the site grow and succeed over the years.

Anyway, yesterday I had a call with Ryan and Robbie to discuss some of our analytics for the AllTerra banner ad that we sponsor on the Rokslide home page. They made a great point in that the real value of being a site sponsor is the freedom to engage with the community, and showcase what we do and who we are here on the forum. That made perfect sense, so I decided to hop on here today and share some information on our new Carbon Hunter 3 stock we announced last week.

Many members here are stock customers of ours from over the years - Thank You to those who have supported us and enjoyed our products. If anyone would like to give our new CH3 stock a try, go ahead and use the code ROK50 at checkout to save $50 over the next month on your Carbon Hunter 3 stock order (expires 10/25/24). Shop here if interested! SHOP: AllTerra Carbon Hunter 3 Stocks

The Carbon Hunter 3 is our latest component stock design for Rem 700 clone projects. We essentially took the best materials, designs, and features from our original Carbon Hunter and the now discontinued Carbon Hunter 2, and combined them all to make the 3rd iteration. These are available now, and lead time is currently only ~3-4 weeks to ship. We are offering a bedding service to those who would like to send in their barreled action + bottom metal, and receive the rifle back ready to go with the new stock.

Below are a couple of videos. One covers the CH3 stock specifically, and the other shows in detail how we manufacture our stocks for those interested in the 'behind the scenes' process. Some may wonder 'why are your stocks more expensive?' ... this video should do a pretty good job of answering that. If you really want to do your homework, compare it with videos on how other carbon stock companies make theirs. We build a premium, quality > quantity product that we'd gladly put up against anyone's when it comes to strength, aesthetics, and material/manufacturing construction.

Don't hesitate to chime in with questions or comments! Thank you for taking a look.

Last edited: