need a user name

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
it has been four months since i posted yesterday. I am in need of a new user name. Kicked of the frank church and moving to Fairbanks. Any suggestions are accepted, dont care how gross they are. but then i need help changing it on this social site. Bring them on!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting, it now looks like you can request one and wait for approval. Thread 'Changing User Name' https://www.rokslide.com/forums/threads/changing-user-name.150762/

Prior I'd only seen it done once. Still I'm personally not approving any without a valid reason. To easy for a illintentioned member to slip though the cracks by continuing to change identities.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I'll play.
Fairbanks Minister, as in the Minister refering to the Church, and your referances to get off are butts, in your other thread. And obviously Fairbanks referring to you new location.
i love smart ass humor

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I'll play.
Fairbanks Minister, as in the Minister refering to the Church, and your referances to get off are butts, in your other thread. And obviously Fairbanks referring to you new location.
I love it. help me out. the moderator says i cant change. And i didnt mean it personnally that way . get off your butts. just a reference to the frank..... no one personnal there

The moderator linked another thread that pretty clearly lays out how to change it.

Up neer the top of the screen will be a green bar with your avatar (picture) near the center. Press that.
Then toward the left and down will say “account details”, press that.
Then next to your user name will be a radio button that says “change”. Press that.

Then head the warning and fill out the info boxes.

Last edited:
I love it. help me out. the moderator says i cant change. And i didnt mean it personnally that way . get off your butts. just a reference to the frank..... no one personnal there
You were correct, I am a smartass. I can't help it.

The mod didnot say he wouldn't change your username, he said there needs to be a good reason.

I am not completely unfamiliar with the Frank, I am well aware of the low animal numbers in the Frank, and the need to work for them.

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I'll play.
oh man, i dont do things personal. get off your butts was never meant personnal. its one of those silly comments we all blab out. I dont care how people do their hunts, its personnal to them and i hope they enjoy it.

i like folks to get out and touch their animal side, To each of us its individual.. And every individual is different