Natchez SS- "Pay with certified Money Order only"

"Purchased" a demo Swaro 65mm HD body. Was excited for it. Just sold my home and has been on my sock drawer money account upgrade. Completed the online purchase after I called to assure there was ample supply remaining. Completed online check out. No issues. 48 hours later I receive an email stating " your order cannot be processed using a credit card".

I called customer service and the rep made it even more creepy. "I can't speak to you about it. You have to communicate to the online department via the email you received".

Doesnt really give me a warm and fuzzy. It's 2022. What can you NOT purchase with a credit card? Blow and Hookers can be purchased with a CC....so I'm told.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Ive bought stuff from them several times over the last few years. Always used a CC

Does sound sketchy

JeffP_Or

WKR
x3.
Never had issues with Natchez SS - catalog phone and online orders with CC. Doesn't seem right.

Crusader

WKR
A week ago I ordered a set of dies, a shell holder, and two boxes of bullets from them, with a credit card. No issues with that; order was delivered five days later. Completely satisfied with the pricing, process, service!

def90

WKR
Where did they have the demo unit listed? In their clearance section? As far as the rep saying you have to speak to the online dept, maybe he simply doesn't know anything about payment processing?

From the Natchez website..

"Payment Methods
For orders placed through our web site, we only accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Online order currently only accept a single form of payment. We can process split payments on phone orders. For orders placed by phone, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and C.O.D. (Collect On Delivery).

C.O.D. orders will be charged an additional $17.50 C.O.D. fee. This fee is charged by FedEx and will be included in the total that you are given by phone. The C.O.D. fee is nonrefundable. C.O.D. shipments must be paid for by either a Cashier's Check, or Money Order. Cash and personal checks will not be accepted by FedEx for C.O.D. payment."

JBrown1

Lil-Rokslider
I’m hoping that you called Natchez SS directly, using a number from their catalogue, and not a number that was provided in the email?

OP
J
Googling "Natchez Shooter Supply" takes me to a site which does show a handful of Demo Swaro products. They have a 20-60 eyepiece but no longer show the 65mm HD body I was wanting. Rep told me they only had two units.

I was emailed 24ish hours later. Stating "Your order has been held by our system and cannot be processed using a credit card. The authorization to this card has been reversed. We would be happy to have your business, however to continue with this order we will require certified funds.

You can mail your cashiers check or money order to:

NSSI
(order number)
PO Box 182212
Chattanooga, TN 374422

tdhanses

WKR
A buddy of mine bought a demo swaro a few years ago and the required the same because he wasn’t an established customer, guess they had been hit hard by people using stolen credit cards. This was a few years ago.