Narrow Heel Rubber Boots

I moved to the north eastern US this summer and am needing a new pair of rubber boots. The 1990ish xtra toughs I got from my dad aren't going to cut it anymore.

I tried on some Muck Boots and they will not work at all. Some of the Lacrosses were better. I only tried those on at the LLBean outlet store, so who knows how they normally fit.

I will have to hike in these, so I want them to fit ok. I realize they are rubber boots, so I won't get anything perfect.

For normal boots, the best fitting I've found lately are Zamberlan 1996 VIOZ LUX GTX RR. I have a hard time finding boots that fit because my foot is a little wide and I have narrow heels.

Any thoghts on some I can try on?

If anyone is curious, for hunting after this move....this year I've been bowhunting whitetails in Litchfield county CT, I've got a rifle tag in VT (not much hope there....), I've been wandering with a rifle hoping for a black bear in VT, and I'm going to a rifle deer camp in maine that's full of guys in their 80's. I'll be the youngest at 34. It will be great.

LaCrosses are the closest to fitting a foot like yours (and mine) that I know about. Good luck with it.