Crispi Boots Fit?

BA33

FNG
Kuiu-scarpa are narrow on me in the toe box and my crisp Thor II run true to size

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I drove 3 hours to the closest Crispi dealer to try them on and walk around in the store. Or choose an online vendor that allows for free returns. There is zero replacement for trying boots on first.

entropy

FNG
Anyone have experience with both Crispis and Danners? I am very familiar with Danner sizing thanks to having been issued multiple pairs of Danners over the years; if Crispis size the same way, that should hopefully get me to right on the first time.

Scarpa told me that for Hiking boots their Kailash, Terra Gtx, and Zodiac Plus are built on narrow last with narrow heels.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Krcooke92

FNG
Inquiring about how Crispi boots fit? I have narrow feet and a new into the western hunting game. I have some Scarpa's that I've worn for the last two years and the volume inside the boots is great. Very little movement inside the boots, and a nice narrow fit. Just trying to find something new as my Scarpa's aren't made anymore. If anyone could provide some insight. I am looking into the Crispi Altitudes for a possible upcoming Antelope hunt this fall.
I just purchased a new pair of crispi monoco boots this past season put a bunch of miles on them they fit true to my regular shoe size only complaint I have is they rubbed blisters on the back of my hills in the break in period other then that they are probably one of them most comfortable pair of boots I’ve ever put on my feet

dtrkyman

WKR
Narrow feet and high arches, Crispi Attiva mids tore my heel up, weird thing is it was on my left foot which is slightly bigger. Stock insoles, superfeeet green and one other I forget the name of that did take up more volume. Nothing worked, one and done with Crispi for me!

Asolo are my go to, but just got a pair of Keen that are promising.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Narrow feet and high arches, Crispi Attiva mids tore my heel up, weird thing is it was on my left foot which is slightly bigger. Stock insoles, superfeeet green and one other I forget the name of that did take up more volume. Nothing worked, one and done with Crispi for me!

Asolo are my go to, but just got a pair of Keen that are promising.

I've always thought as Keens as being very high volume shoes, maybe they have different lasts for narrow feet????

I have had 4 or 5 pairs of crispis and every model boot fits a little differently, which is my biggest complaint with crispi. If you can’t try on, buy from someone like blackovis that makes returns easy.

I wish they had something like zamberlan with a good size guide and what lasts are used in what boots… once you find a size and last that fits well, there is no mystery how a boot will fit

If you don’t have a wide foot, the asolo hunter gv is a crazy good boot for 230$ I don’t really care for that substantial of a boot, but I will always have a pair of them around until they quit making them… by far the best bang for your buck I have experienced in boots

Crispi makes a good boot as well, and the ones I have that fit well have been great. I want an all leather summit, that would be my favorite boot of all time I believe

prm

WKR
Watch the Crispi boot fitting video. They describe the different lasts and fits. I can say the Kenai is reasonably wide with plenty of toe box room.

Cjidaho

FNG
Inquiring about how Crispi boots fit? I have narrow feet and an new into the western hunting game. I have some Scarpa's that I've worn for the last two years and the volume inside the boots is great. Very little movement inside the boots, and a nice narrow fit. Just trying to find something new as my Scarpa's aren't made anymore. If anyone could provide some insight. I am looking into the Crispi Altitudes for a possible upcoming Antelope hunt this fall.
Does anyone know how the sizing is from kenetreks to Crispi's?

I have low volume, longish feet. I have had a tought time with boot fit over the years. I went and tried on Crispi Nevadas, which felt great in the store, only to be in a world of hurt for the whole season. I tried insoles, lacing techniques, multiple break in periods. They flat out just don't work for me unfortunately. I have friends that own them and love them, but I would inevitably get a little heel slip during my day.

Farmer79

FNG
I got my first pair of Crispi Briksdal, 10. I wear 10 in all other foot wear. I have narrow feet and they wore great. If my feet were any bigger I would have wished for a bigger toe box, a 10.5 may have been better. I wore them for six day of wet Alaska with Darn Tough socks and feet never got wet. They broke in pretty easy and were comfortable to wear.

I used to wear Danners but they fall apart and tread doesn't last very long. Switched to full leather zamberlans and the rubber rand pealed off after one season. Currently wearing the crispi nevadas for the last 2 seasons. Taken them to Alaska, Montana, Idaho and New mexico and they're still in perfect condition. Just bought the crispi wild rock 800g insulated for a late season colorado elk hunt last year. Crispis with sheep feet insoles are hard to beat.

Also I wear a 10 in my work boots, running shoes and in my crispis. Both pair I own are true to size.

Weldor

WKR
Wear a size 14, narrow b width. Mine fit great, a little tight in the toe box until they broke in.

I'll be a little more specific since I know my response wasn't super helpful.

For reference on my shoe size. I wear a 10 in waders and muck boots; 10.5 in other boots (danners/UA) 10.5 in athletic shoes (Nikes and UA) and an 11 in crocs or flipflops.

I would say my foot is slightly on the wide size but very close to average. In dress shoes I tend to wear 10.5E but I can easily get by with a 10.5d.

My Colorados are 10.5 standard width and they fit just like my UA running shoes. Very comfortable out of the box but I replaced the insoles with an insulated pair before 3rd season as the boots are uninsulated and I wore them from 102 degrees in September down to -1 this year.

Anyone have experience with both Crispis and Danners? I am very familiar with Danner sizing thanks to having been issued multiple pairs of Danners over the years; if Crispis size the same way, that should hopefully get me to right on the first time.
I have 3 pairs of danners. the fit of my colorados is pretty much spot on with the fit of the danner high grounds. Only, more comfortable

DDH00

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Crispi boots are awesome! Can't say enough good about them. I am a sells rep at Black Ovis we are the largest
If you have a relatively narrow foot and like a little bit stiffer of a boot like the scarpas the Crispi Briksdal would be a great choice. The Briksdal will be a noninsulated 4 out 5 flex rating boot. They have a stiff flex version that is a 5 out 5 flex rating but it only comes in an insulated version right now. They will be coming out with a non insulated version of that in April sometime.