Mystery Ranch Pack Sale!!

jog

FNG
That was meant in good humor, like how WE ALL enjoy sharing a good deal and how WE ALL wish we got that great deal someone snagged and we missed. Sorry you took it as a slight.

jog

FNG
No worries. Trust me, if I get a great deal I drive by gloat- mention it embedded in a thread reply. That way I can claim I wasn't rubbing noses in it but of course I am and its just a fun back and forth kind of thing.

adamjp

FNG
Can anyone confirm where these are made?
I suspect that the military packs are made in the US to be Berry compliant, however the hunting packs are probably made in Vietnam.

I've noticed no difference in quality between the two sources.

Why does it matter where they are made if the quality and warranty are the same?

redpep

Lil-Rokslider
Adamjp, good comment. Where is the phone or the laptop made that we all use, as long as the warranty is solid and it last we are happy .

Rock-o

WKR
I suspect that the military packs are made in the US to be Berry compliant, however the hunting packs are probably made in Vietnam.

I've noticed no difference in quality between the two sources.

Why does it matter where they are made if the quality and warranty are the same?
To some it matters because we want to buy Made in USA if we can. Conversely, and rhetorically, if where a product is made makes no difference than why not make them all in the USA. If cost (to manufacturer) and price (cost passed on to customer) are the factors I'm fine with that. Even to the point of wanting the individual components (and their raw materials if possible), that make up the entire product being purchased, to be Made in USA. That is truly Made in USA (FTC has some wiggle room where Made in USA doesn't necessarily mean 100%, https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-made-usa-standard) not "made", as in assembled, that could include negligible foreign components.

My apologies to forum members that may be outside of the US that don't care about any of this.

Carry on with the thread topic.

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
Calling today to check on this. I just tried to purchase a pack and it was listed at 20% off then I typed the code and it changed to only 10% off instead. A shame the metcalf isnt included on the deal.

adamjp

FNG
Calling today to check on this. I just tried to purchase a pack and it was listed at 20% off then I typed the code and it changed to only 10% off instead. A shame the metcalf isnt included on the deal.
It was.

The 20% off sale ended last week.

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
I called and talked to them and they said the sale was still going but now it was only on select packs even though their website clearly advertises all MR packs

maverick351

Lil-Rokslider
It was weird. I called and spoke to them and they had little to no inventory and only certain things were actually on sale