My freshly rebarreled 7mm wsm is on its way ! :D

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
Tstowater , I am planning to leave the evening of October 17th and get 178 miles to Mom's house for a visit. I don't think I'm going to have any fresh brass in time for my hunt.

I am also looking for Retumbo but can't find any. I am wondering when they will make another batch and get it out there for the masses to devour?

OP
Shrek

Shrek

WKR
JOMS , there was some available locally last May. I understand it is continually coming in but may not be available locally.

I like to buy it online and that seems to work out the cheapest if you can buy enough to offset the haz mat shipping fee.
I have a few favorite websites and I check them about daily since I have been back from my AK hunt with no luck on finding. That is good news that local shops are getting some in here and there... Maybe there is hope!

Cross

Lil-Rokslider
I feel your pain on getting fresh brass a .264 Win mag is difficult to find brass for as well. I just buy factory loaded ammo to shoot or break it down, really depends on how cheap you can find ammo. But I was able to find Retumbo at a local mom and pop reloader store so I am grateful for that.