My attempt at the Kifaru Stryker

I cant speak for the OP but IMO design is the hardest part by far. Much easier to reference something you like. Kifaru even has dimensions on their page.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Fair enough! There are lots of designs out there and to come up with a new one is a task at hand

OP
klxracer92

klxracer92

Lil-Rokslider
Hey good work, being able to do that sort of stuff must be nice! I don’t got skills in that department at all.

I have one question, just curious is all, why try and copy a bag from kifaru? I mean if you can do this sort of work wouldn’t you want your own design?
Thanks!
I copied the Stryker primarily because I really liked the design. It fits my style of day hunting and even quick 1-2 backpacking trips.
Woodbow is absolutely correct, the designing process is the most difficult.

OP
klxracer92

klxracer92

Lil-Rokslider
I'd proud as hell of that bag, Nice work! The beauty of that bag is going to be in the function of it. Every time you head out on a hunt with it you already have a boost of confidence just taking it into the field. That positive attitude will translate into more success ultimately. Think about the first few days of deer season you have all kinds of positivity and you usually hunt harder as a result. That bag will help you keep pushing too because you just conquered something you didn't think you could do in building it. Most of the time it doesn't work out as well that looks to have on the first go, but you never know till you try. It will be a big confidence builder taking your handy work with you into the field. You keep at it and you'll make one hell of a good housewife some day!
🤣🤣🤣 sorry, totally kidding, about the last part anyway. Nice build.

Hahaha my fiancée’s mother actually showed me how sew 😂 and thank you!