MTNTOUGH On-Ramp Program

weston(mtntough)

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
MTNTOUGH created this program for anyone just needing a kickstart, to get moving, take that first step. We will guide through the groundwork needed to do any of our other programs. This program requires no gear, nothing but your body and little space to move around in. Three workouts a week for two weeks, anyone can get this entire program done during a free trial.i-tx8p5m7-X4.jpeg

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Weston, thanks for getting the thread rolling. Been too long since we’ve heard from you all.

Is the trial offer exclusive to Rokslide members? Is there a promo code or just the link above?

ryan_watson

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
@realunlucky that's a perfect place to start! Let us know how it's going and how you feel afterwards! We can give you a next step when you're done after we see how you feel!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just finished day 1. Honestly I was sweating by the end warm up. I'm pretty worn out at the start of the day now.

One thing I like was the excise are not complicated or intimidating but definitely kicked my butt.

Not forward to day 2 but realize now how much I need it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IA Hunter

FNG
I hunted out west last year and had a great time. I have been working out since the hunt and decided to get back into a more structured program due to not being sure if I was doing this right.

Day 1 of the On-Ramp was perfect! It helped with setting a set time for a workout and the stretching they added was an awesome addition/reminder!

Look forward to going through the whole program!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Friday week 1-- today's work out, worked up a sweat and I'm tired but thankfully not beat like day 1 Monday. Hopefully I'm making progress really focused on fundamentals and doing the exercises right. Good stuff

Big_wals

Lil-Rokslider
Just finished week 1 Friday. ( I know, its Saturday, but I started on a Tuesday) As someone who's looked at MtnTough before and always been a little intimidated to just jump in with one of their tougher programs, this is the perfect kick in the pants to get started with. Thanks guys

madgrad02

WKR
D1 in the books for the On-Ramp program. Definitely a kick in the pants. Sweating and just the beginning, but need to start somewhere I guess🥵

inkedspot

FNG
Halfway through. I will start week 2 tonight. Week 1 was perfect. Hard enough to be a challenge to complete, but able to finish.

I’ve been using MTNTOUGH for about 10 weeks now. Started with the minimal gear foundation program and now the minimal gear daily workouts. Really happy on the progress so far and how much work you can get done in 30 minutes with minimal gear. Going to start the KB 20 program next week.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wasn't feeling getting up early for a workout this morning. So glad I just forced myself and did it. Week 2 Wednesday in the books.

madgrad02

WKR
W1D2 in the books here... actually re-did W1D1 again yesterday. Getting up at 3AM is the worst, however, some of my motivation has come from David Goggins, and while laying in bed after turning off the alarm, so tempting to roll over and go back to sleep until I needed to get up for work, but for some reason, him calling me a p***y in my mind gives me that extra motivation I guess... maybe I am weird. If you've never looked into him, strongly recommend giving some of his motivational "speeches" a look.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finished up On Ramp today. I think I would benefit from running though the program a 2nd time, but I might push on to the foundation.