Mtn lion(s) kill 15 dogs in 30 days (Colorado)

deltadukman

Lil-Rokslider
We need to introduce copperheads, cottonmouths, rattlesnakes, and wild hogs in there with them so the hippies can get the full spectrum of the non-native invasive species ecology. There is a reason wolves were eradicated or hunted almost to extinction and it has nothing to do with city dwellers moving to the country and thinking it's better off for everyone.

We need to introduce copperheads, cottonmouths, rattlesnakes, and wild hogs in there with them so the hippies can get the full spectrum of the non-native invasive species ecology. There is a reason wolves were eradicated or hunted almost to extinction and it has nothing to do with city dwellers moving to the country and thinking it's better off for everyone.
CO already has two types of rattlesnakes.

Last edited:
I don't understand. How is private messaging an offense?

PS - You obviously didn't comprehend what I wrote. Try reading it again and pay extra close attention to my reasons.
Obviously you did not comprehend my clear message. So I suggest you read through the Rokslide rules. If the Rokslide rules are not clear to you, perhaps you should try discussing the Rokslide rules with Moderator.

Obviously you did not comprehend my clear message. So I suggest you read through the Rokslide rules. If the Rokslide rules are not clear to you, perhaps you should try discussing the Rokslide rules with Moderator.
I'll get right on it, boss.

In the meanwhile, do you have anything wolf or cougar related to add to the discussion?

Well, I see that there has been some changes to the rules. The "no bitching, whining,..." part has been edited out. That would explain why many on this thread haven't been banned yet.

I also see that rule no. 5 "stay on topic", has been violated extensivly here. You do understand that this thread topic is cougars/wolves, right?

Many other rule violations too...by me and everyone else.

At any rate, I don't see anything about pm's except for you're not supposed to pm women and ask for dates. So is this the one you're upset about? Because I can assure you that I wasn't hitting on that KHNC person. I was just responding back in kind and having a laugh.

I don't know. I'm in the dark here.

Anyways, let's try not to derail the thread anymore. You're more than welcome to pm me with any future concerns though. That's not tough guy talk, that's just me trying to preserve the discussion.

strousek

Lil-Rokslider
I was born and raised 10 minutes from Nederland. There are very few natives left in that area. Mostly all transplants now that have moved there to ruin the beauty it once had. The Indian Peaks Wilderness used to be a special place for hunting and fishing. You are lucky to find a 3 year old buck or bull in there now with the amount of hikers running everything out. Out go the deer and elk and wouldn't you know it the cats follow in search of food.

The few natives that are left in the area also could give a shit less about the opinion of all the idiots from Illinois and California trying to move there. These transplants think they know best for the land they know nothing about. Really doesn't take long listening to some guy from Illinois to figure out that they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I was born and raised 10 minutes from Nederland. There are very few natives left in that area. Mostly all transplants now that have moved there to ruin the beauty it once had. The Indian Peaks Wilderness used to be a special place for hunting and fishing. You are lucky to find a 3 year old buck or bull in there now with the amount of hikers running everything out. Out go the deer and elk and wouldn't you know it the cats follow in search of food.

The few natives that are left in the area also could give a shit less about the opinion of all the idiots from Illinois and California trying to move there. These transplants think they know best for the land they know nothing about. Really doesn't take long listening to some guy from Illinois to figure out that they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Nice!

Okhotnik

WKR
Honestly, no, I don't care all that much unless it's someone I know or a dog I know. Is that really all you got out of my entire post?

You might want to consider traveling to a 3rd world country someday. I don't mean laying on a beach resort in the Dominican Republic either. I'm talking about seeing the real world, rolling up your sleeves, getting your hands and feet dirty. Maybe join a church mission or something so you can experience how life is for the other 70% of the world.

Go to places like where I've been and then come back here and tell me if you still give a crap about some stranger's $10k dog.
please don't move to Idaho.

please don't move to Idaho.
Oh, hey, it's you again! I remember you from the last wolf thread. You never responded back to me!

I'm definitely moving to Idaho. I already have friends there, have visited numerous times, and like the area. After I get a wolf pelt or two, I'm gonna vote to protect wolves from hunting. Maybe I'll start a gofundme to support wolf worshipper protests.

Hahaha

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Oh, hey, it's you again! I remember you from the last wolf thread. You never responded back to me!

Last wolf thread. SO this is kinda your thing huh. banging on wolf threads.

Techinally this was a mt lions eating dogs thread. While you did not bring up wolves first you have more responses then anyone else mentioning wolves in a non wolf thread.

Can we stay on topic please sir.

Last wolf thread. SO this is kinda your thing huh. banging on wolf threads.

Techinally this was a mt lions eating dogs thread. While you did not bring up wolves first you have more responses then anyone else mentioning wolves in a non wolf thread.

Can we stay on topic please sir.
I never meant for it to be my thing. I just disagree about the extinction of wolves and on some of their accused behaviors. That doesn't mean I support reintroduction or any of the other crap people lay on me.

I have the most responses because I am continuously called out by others. What should I do? Not respond? Sit quietly and go away so you guys can exist in your echo chamber?

I never meant for it to be my thing. I just disagree about the extinction of wolves and on some of their accused behaviors. That doesn't mean I support reintroduction or any of the other crap people lay on me.

I have the most responses because I am continuously called out by others. What should I do? Not respond? Sit quietly and go away so you guys can exist in your echo chamber?

For someone complaining about reading comprehension, I don't know that you are doing too well with it.

Where has anyone called for extermination?

People are against re-introduction, which you say you are too. So why are you arguing so much?

I don't think anyone has made false claims about their behavior either.