MT drawing results are posted

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
Me and my buddies in our party didnt draw :(

How long does it usually take them to refund? Gotta jump on some kind of plan B now I guess

Last edited:
Thanks but they have been available for 5.5 hours using the Hunter search criteria function

CDK

FNG
Stupid question, so I drew the general -big game combo but how do you know if you drew in the special draw?

3520005be67bb128438ccac6e3eea07b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
Stupid question, so I drew the general -big game combo but how do you know if you drew in the special draw?

3520005be67bb128438ccac6e3eea07b.jpg

There is some kind of glitch in the system where a lot of guys are not seeing their results for the LE permits they applied for. I believe someone earlier in the thread posted that it means you did not draw your permit, but I don't know.

I'm sure FWP will fix it at some point, but who knows when?

Hey guys,

New here to the forums. I got super lucky and drew the Montana elk general tag with -2 points. Imagine that!

Not asking for your honey hole, but I definitely want to know exactly where you shot your trophy elk. Please don’t forget GPS coordinates - or better yet - I also accept a pin drop on Google Earth. I don’t have any problem going deep if you know what I mean.

If you don’t have coordinates or a honey hole, well if you could just take me out and point a wall hanger out to me that would be okay too I suppose… but I’m 100% DIY public land hunter so I’d prefer the GPS coordinates.

Thanks in advance. Don’t worry, I won’t come back and update you suckers on my hunt. I only post stories and updates on Insta so follow me over there. #flatbillforlyfe #dirtnapdealer #honeyholestealer

There is some kind of glitch in the system where a lot of guys are not seeing their results for the LE permits they applied for. I believe someone earlier in the thread posted that it means you did not draw your permit, but I don't know.

I'm sure FWP will fix it at some point, but who knows when?
No, it means they screwed up and you weren't in the draw. Same thing happened to many people in years past and they swept it under the rug. They will fix it later probably in the summer and give you your "point". But at the end of the day you weren't in the permit drawing.

cgasner1

WKR
No, it means they screwed up and you weren't in the draw. Same thing happened to many people in years past and they swept it under the rug. They will fix it later probably in the summer and give you your "point". But at the end of the day you weren't in the permit drawing.

If they applied for a archery permit that is first choice only and put in a second choice fwp threw out the application. It is not a glitch they where never entered into the drawing

bsnedeker

WKR
If they applied for a archery permit that is first choice only and put in a second choice fwp threw out the application. It is not a glitch they where never entered into the drawing

Yep, this is what I'm hearing. The commission passed a rule that a bunch of permits were FIRST and ONLY choices, so if you put a second or third choice in they kicked you out of the drawing.

Crappy way to do it. If you apply to those units the system shouldn't allow you to do a second choice.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I put my wife in for elk, have a receipt with the $4 draw and $2 bonus point fee. But when I look up her info it says she doesn't have any pending drawings..?

bsnedeker

WKR
I put my wife in for elk, have a receipt with the $4 draw and $2 bonus point fee. But when I look up her info it says she doesn't have any pending drawings..?
Did you put in a second choice for her?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Seeknelk

WKR
Does everyone else's show it multiple times for each choice like this? For deer I'm seeing 3 - 1st choices,all same unit.
Same thing for second choice.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-211402.png
    Screenshot_20220414-211402.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 35

cgasner1

WKR
The antelope reads first and only choice for the 900-20 tag and these tag read first choice only. That and is a pretty big word in the sentence for the antelope tag and was left out on the elk application I think they messed up bad but it sounds like the commission is going to start by it and people are getting screwed. So now the question is do the permits go to the surplus list or are they gone because the point of all this was over crowding