MR lift kit

sr80

WKR
Is the mystery ranch lift kit height adjustable? As in can it be dropped down at all? Can't seem to find any info on that. thanks.

Is the mystery ranch lift kit height adjustable? As in can it be dropped down at all? Can't seem to find any info on that. thanks.

It's kind of a solid connection, so not really. You can take it off the frame and tuck it down, but it takes some effort.

The MR one does not I believe but the Oneiros Valley one does. I went with the OV for this reason but have ended up just leaving it where I set it initially.

I also have both the MR and OVP lifters. They both work great. The OVP is adjustable. Given the job they do, they require a rigid, tight attachment. Adding, removing or adjusting requires some effort and fiddle work, so it's not like you can drop your pack...do a quick adjustment...and be going again in 2 minutes. I keep mine set where I like them and have seen no reason to drop them yet.

I picked up a tall lift kit off ebay. I made some loops out of 550 cord and added them to the loops at the bottom. That let me adjust it down.

Back