Moving to Missoula, MT… bad idea?

Bailer

Lil-Rokslider
Born and raised in western MT and still live here. Missoula is now mainly a melting pot of people who are not from here. So they see everything through the lens of where they came from. To the Californian, it’s not overcrowded. To the Washingtonian, it’s not that liberal. To the Virginian, the Elk hunting is awesome. But as someone who has seen decades of this place: the trajectory is not good.
I think that trajectory is true everywhere these days. Everything I do in Arizona I compare to 30 years ago and get depressed. I think you just convinced me to move North. At 52 I might not live long enough to see it ruined from my newcomer perspective .

OrthoNPBeau

FNG
Classified Approved
I interviewed south of there in Hamilton about 10 years ago. Missoula has a really cool airport.

2ski

WKR
I've only read the 1st page.

If masks are the first thing you want to know about then don't move to Missoula. Don't move anywhere for that matter. I don't want you in this state. I don't care if you didn't like them. I'm fine with that. But if that's number one on your list and it was that important then well...

Missoula is about the most accepting place you're going to find. You'll find the biggest dichotomy of people in that place.

Stay weird Missoula.