Moving to colorado

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
BUt Da TrAFfic is nOT aS BaD As KALI BrUH lol i want to stab someone every time i hear this…
Bro, my wife and I are super athletes and we love the outdoors, we have to move to Denver to be with our people and make our mark.
It’s not like we could just live here in the Midwest and “make our own mountains”.
It’s not like there’s descent mountain biking, climbing, lakes and boats here in the Midwest.
We must move to Denver and become permanent contributors to urban sprawl and traffic.
We couldn’t possibly live in the Midwest and just be vacationers.
We’re elite athletes and very active.
We must do what everyone on social media is telling us to do and be super cool and move to the mountains (Denver) (a big city)
Once we get our feet on the ground and can build a nest egg, we will start looking at homes in Bozeman.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
I just cannot for the life of me imagine moving to Denver to live an outdoor lifestyle when you can literally buy acres and acres of land in the Midwest for a comparatively reasonable amount of money. 😆 😆 😆
But they’re not after an outdoor lifestyle.
They want to live in a big city with a big bike path out their back doors.
They’re city people.
Sad

Hnthrdr

WKR
Affordable home in Denver if anyone is looking! Don’t mind the occasional gun fire in that neighborhood, it is natural and adds to the urban charm ;), imagine a whole 702 sq…

Attachments

• IMG_0211.png
    IMG_0211.png
    1 MB · Views: 39