Morning sickness while hunting

Idaboy

WKR
Suspect one of or combination of
1- large meal late and going to bed right after eating
2- less than 7 hrs sleep
3- caffeine in am after #1 and #2
4. Mild anxiety, at least on subconscious level, causing increased acid production
5 any alcohol before bed
6. GERD/acid reflux exacerbated by above

Rec
1. Multiple small meals during day and at night avoid large meal and then going to bed less than 90 minutes after
2. Try less carbs in the am and more protein in am, sugar makes Gerd and reflux worse
3. If must have caffeine, try spearmint green tea
4. Gets more sleep
5. Go kill shit

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
For me that seems to happen most times the morning after a very strenuous hunt the evening before. Could be dehydration or a combination of things. Happened to me one morning while I was up in BC fly fishing for a month as well. That one was definitely dehydration, so it stands to reason that it could cause that on a hunt as well........at least for me.

I typically shit in the same hole for a week, 3-4 miles from the truck.

I ate a bunch of seeds one year and the next spring a flower was growing out of the shit hole…I shit you not.

No Shit!?!? Don't say that too many places. You'll have the dept. of game and fish after you because you're planting invasive non native species

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Corkey, bless his heart, you could load him in the vehicle and drive 40 miles (or 4 miles!)!
First words he spoke when he got out of the truck was, "I gotta sh**!"
Sweat pouring down his face or sleet bouncing off his back, he had to sh**!
I've never had a nausea or BM problem.... until now!
I carry a 5 gallon bucket and a gallon of water in the truck! With 2 hip implants, I can't squat and grunt like I used to! 😉

TaperPin

WKR
It’s like sitting on the floor staring at a 19” TV waiting for cartoons to start. . . and all that’s on the is this:

88FA6A55-76FB-4E5D-92F2-5A8E67E1D7F2.jpeg

No Shit!?!? Don't say that too many places. You'll have the dept. of game and fish after you because you're planting invasive non native species

I can’t believe we didn’t take a picture.
It was a big red sunflower looking plant.
Guess I don’t chew my food enough.

Yoder

WKR
It's weird, my hunting morning sickness would only happen after drinking a ton of beer the night before. I wonder if it was related?

7mm-08

WKR
I had a weeklong criminal trial with a young, female federal prosecutor who, five minutes before trial began every day, grabbed me by the hand and dragged me with her hand clamped over her mouth into the ladies' restroom in a federal courthouse to vomit. The first day she did this she yelled, "Hold my hair!" as she was on her knees bent over a sink vomiting like the guy in Monte Python's The Meaning of Life. Scared the hell out of me because I just knew I was going to get arrested by one of the blue-suiters for being in the ladies' restroom. Nerves, I suppose.

TWoch

FNG
That’s happens to me all the time when I wake up early. Sleep is crucial for digestion and I always chalked it up to excess acid. That and excitement/nerves.