More great content from Muley Freak

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
This guy just never ceases to amaze. It looks like he can hunt in the US again and hes back at it with his sh*t long range shooting. How this guy has such a large following is beyond me....

13:00 min is where the action starts

“Shot him from 820 yards away. He had no idea I was there!”

Yeah, maybe get a little closer so that you can put the first round through his lungs next time, a**hole.

Ever since the beginning he's put off a negative vibe for me. Never once watched videos or even thought about buying gear. Something about em.

3benny

FNG
Came across a video of Erik advertising his binocular harness on face book. I commented saying does the binocular harness come along with all the wildlife violations he is committing ? The comment started to gain some traction with people starting to ask questions. Shortly thereafter muley freak deleted my comment and all other surrounding this issue. I am sure next weekend at the expo this clown will there in his booth selling all his merch hoping no one brings this up.
They have completely blocked me from all their social media pages. They want to hide the crimes they have done.

OP
ewade07

ewade07

WKR
Curious about court dates as well. This guy has to be one of if not the biggest clown in the SM industry. I can’t believe all the people and companies that still back him.

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider
is this the same guy i saw making “joke” videos bitching about Utah’s shed hunting closure?

I’d never heard of him before that but he seemed like a f*chin tool based on that alone, doesn’t seem to understand winter range or biology….can’t say I’m surprised that he’s a violator.

Kryptek doesn't seem to have a problem with this asshat repping them and I can't help but notice he flies the Kifaru flag too.

I ignore his content because I've seen enough of it to know he's a clown.
Yes, Eric does use KIFARU Packs, However they do not sponsor him. To my knowledge, he paid for them out of his pocket. Snyder even took a picture down that ended up on there social media accounts that had him on there because of the situation. I don’t like Eric from Muley Freak either. I think UT should have banned him for life. But why punish a company that doesn’t support him. He supports KIFARU, and KIFARU cant stop him from buying there gear. There would be to many work arounds to prevent it.