More great content from Muley Freak

^sure thing bud.
So you must think because I use and will only use KIFARU PACKS, I am just like Erik right? I must poach and make unethical bow shots because I buy KIFARU. IT POSSIBLY COULD’T BE BECAUSE ARON IS A VET, AND THEY ARE MADE IN AMERICA. ARON DOES ALOT FOR VETS, AND AS A VET MYSELF WILL SUPPORT THEM.

Uh what?

You seem very emotionally invested here.

You're assessment of George Floyd seems pretty good though.

Good luck with your cycle this month.
Emotionally invested no. Irritated by stupid people who want to try and ruin a companies good name without actual facts is well… beyond me. It’s like saying I’m sponsored by HOYT because I have purchased Hoyt Bows with my own money. Just like Erik purchased his packs with his own money. But because he uses them guilty by association right? This is the problem with cancel culture.

No Cycle here. Just calling out BS

Emotionally invested no. Irritated by stupid people who want to try and ruin a companies good name without actual facts is well… beyond me. It’s like saying I’m sponsored by HOYT because I have purchased Hoyt Bows with my own money. Just like Erik purchased his packs with his own money. But because he uses them guilty by association right? This is the problem with cancel culture.

No Cycle here. Just calling out BS
Just a vet, sticking up for another vet and his company

KHNC

WKR
Curious about court dates as well. This guy has to be one of if not the biggest clown in the SM industry. I can’t believe all the people and companies that still back him.
It would be hard for him to top the bowmars, but he certainly tries.

At this point I'm not sure how this guy's merchandise is still being sold by stores and online retailers. I won't name any names again but these stores either don't know who he is and what he's done (unlikely) or just don't care that they are sponsoring/supporting a known repeat wildlife offender.

At this point I'm not sure how this guy's merchandise is still being sold by stores and online retailers. I won't name any names again but these stores either don't know who he is and what he's done (unlikely) or just don't care that they are sponsoring/supporting a known repeat wildlife offender.
My guestimation is that the really don't give a shit.

The guy's channel has a following so there is money to be made.

As a side note, I see their website has been revised since I last browsed it.

trolson90

FNG
GearJunkie finally picked up the story and wrote about it. Not sure how much we can say on the forums but I've met this guy 3 times now in the "wild." I'll let the court system play out and decide if he's innocent or guilty, but based on my interactions and the way he portrayed himself I'm not surprised he's in this scenario again.

I think part of Erik's job or leverage in the industry is helping other industry folks drive business via social media. There was a screenshot about this issue that tied him to running Kryptek's social media, no idea if that's true. Between that and "the duke" video it's a tough look. I know of an outfitter that he has assisted with either his website or online presence as some form of bartering. Travis at TS Customs was strong in his support for Erik after the UT incident, not sure if that's still the case but a felony might throw a wrench in things.

ID_Matt

WKR
I think part of Erik's job or leverage in the industry is helping other industry folks drive business via social media. There was a screenshot about this issue that tied him to running Kryptek's social media, no idea if that's true. Between that and "the duke" video it's a tough look. I know of an outfitter that he has assisted with either his website or online presence as some form of bartering. Travis at TS Customs was strong in his support for Erik after the UT incident, not sure if that's still the case but a felony might throw a wrench in things.
What is this duke video??

What is this duke video??
Locked thread:

sneaky

"DADDY"
Yes, he ran social media for several different companies at one time. He's been dropped by at least one, the others are idiots if they keep using him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Just a vet, sticking up for another vet and his company
I've read the incident report, have you? I'm just a vet calling out a serial liar. It's really that simple. Best part is he tried bluffing someone who has way more money than he ever will have. His time is coming in court where he can cry his crocodile tears again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk