More great content from Muley Freak

CorbLand

WKR
A two second Google search brings up the notes.
fb5c0b5310e0b32d050af685f4fcfe93.jpg
3c3827ea87f77e192ce14598f3270ef3.jpg
768bf34354289d67998c22574e8ede4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
How did I miss this? I am not going to go back through my posts but I called this back in the original thread. The Wildlife Board will smash him, wait until everyone forgets, do a backdoor deal and reinstate his rights.

I am still bummed they edited the video of when he shoots the wrong antelope. That one was a priceless view into his character.

Last edited:

WRM

WKR
forgive me for my confusion, but why take a 800 yrd shot? Why not try and close the distance, to me that is part of hunting, getting in closer with out being detected.

Cuz this douch nug makes a living pimping up the insta crowd
and that is "instant gratification" and thriller action, not stalking in

I don't think I have patronized any of his sponsors, and man am I glad. Somebody in the know should start a thread of his active sponsors so those of us who would prefer can avoid them

Sled

WKR
I don't think I have patronized any of his sponsors, and man am I glad. Somebody in the know should start a thread of his active sponsors so those of us who would prefer can avoid them

I'd agree. It's a shame none of the sponsors have reacted to this black eye on the industry. Condoning this type of behavior is what gets more restrictions put on hunting. I'm not anti LR hunting when skill/appropriate scenario exists. I am anti poaching and general douche baggerie. A little respect for the game we hunt goes a long way.

These conversations always make me laugh. Mr Muley Freak has paid his due according to court judgements yet some of you morons want to hold Kuiu accountable.

just to clarify, I am not a Kuiu fan or a fan of any company who manufactures via slave labor in China.

To you I say move to New York and join Cuomo’s crusade to hold firearms companies accountable for the actions of the thugs who kill people while committing their crimes..........

WRM

WKR
These conversations always make me laugh. Mr Muley Freak has paid his due according to court judgements yet some of you morons want to hold Kuiu accountable.

just to clarify, I am not a Kuiu fan or a fan of any company who manufactures via slave labor in China.

To you I say move to New York and join Cuomo’s crusade to hold firearms companies accountable for the actions of the thugs who kill people while committing their crimes..........

Well, moron, he'll be the poster child for initiatives like in Oregon to remove OUR hunting rights. So, screw the dude and his sponsors.

Would you pay $999.00 for a USofA Kuiu pack--Yeah, I thought not.

I emailed a MF sponsor last year and told them I wouldn't buy anything from them any more due to their continued support of the MF brand. I never stated he poached an elk because he had a valid tag but I did state that he was a repeat offende. The repeat violation caused me to stop supporting companies that sponsor MF.

'Luckily for me, the company passed my personal info to MF (against their privacy policy). The next morning the MF dude called and threatened to sue me for defamation. Nothing I stated was false and now I'm happy that that I don't buy anything from the sponsor anymore.

I also got a few new folks into hunting last year and they spent a lot of money with competing brands because of what happened.

TheTone

WKR
I emailed a MF sponsor last year and told them I wouldn't buy anything from them any more due to their continued support of the MF brand. I never stated he poached an elk because he had a valid tag but I did state that he was a repeat offende. The repeat violation caused me to stop supporting companies that sponsor MF.

'Luckily for me, the company passed my personal info to MF (against their privacy policy). The next morning the MF dude called and threatened to sue me for defamation. Nothing I stated was false and now I'm happy that that I don't buy anything from the sponsor anymore.

I also got a few new folks into hunting last year and they spent a lot of money with competing brands because of what happened.
Awful! Care to share what company?

Sled

WKR

No, he was sentenced and then let off the hook after a sob story about you not being able to watch his content anymore. Utah is a good ole boys state.

Imo, if you're in the public eye and profiting off of a public resource, you ought to be doing it better and cleaner than Jones's next door....or in this case the Jensen's.

sneaky

"DADDY"

Kuiu? What does he use from Kuiu? He wears Kryptek camo and has his own bino harness.... does he use a Kuiu pack?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There's a difference of someone purchasing a product and using it, versus a company giving, likely paying for their product to be used.

Cancel culture is real, you can't blame someone else for canceling a company because of firearms, then say you won't use something because it's made in China. It's the same thing. You might feel better about your decision because of your views, and I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying if you are going to do it can't be a hypocrite and blame everyone else.

I'm proud to be part of cancel culture, I don't go to a walmart or buy things from one. I support my local brick and mortar stores, especially outdoor stores. Even tho it sometimes costs me more.
I have basically cancelled Bass Pro/Cabela's and many of the other large retailers.

So yes, I'm part of the cancel culture problem.

There's a difference of someone purchasing a product and using it, versus a company giving, likely paying for their product to be used.

Cancel culture is real, you can't blame someone else for canceling a company because of firearms, then say you won't use something because it's made in China. It's the same thing. You might feel better about your decision because of your views, and I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying if you are going to do it can't be a hypocrite and blame everyone else.

I'm proud to be part of cancel culture, I don't go to a walmart or buy things from one. I support my local brick and mortar stores, especially outdoor stores. Even tho it sometimes costs me more.
I have basically cancelled Bass Pro/Cabela's and many of the other large retailers.

Yes I am canceling China 1 product at a time. Canceling an American Firearm company would be stupid on your part or anyone else’s. Condoning liability on the part of a fire arms company because some thug of a criminal kills someone while living the thug life is not only stupid, but moronic. The responsibility and accountability is on the individual using the firearm. If you are defending yourself, your family or any law abiding citizen, and or protecting your right to be free of tyranny, you are most likely doing the right thing.

Glad I found this thread before buying from MF.

FWIW - Cancel culture is when you try to prevent someone from earning a living because you disagree with them. For example, there are companies who have staff dedicated to calling companies that air commercials during Tucker Carlson’s show, for the express purpose of getting his show off the air by making him lose all his advertisers. That’s cancel culture.

Deciding not to shop at Bass Pro is not cancel culture. Telling other people to avoid company x because they did y is not cancel culture. People have been doing that for centuries. Cancel culture is a specific thing and a recent phenomenon.