Montana Rifle Company Junction 308Win Field Evaluation

Grumman

WKR
I know they changed ownership, but the old MRC made left handed rifles. I bought my son one in 260 Remington and it is a dandy. I understand there isn’t a huge market but hopefully it is not a start from scratch endeavor for them and they have some drawings and parts to go by when production allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
MRC could easily offer a custom order program. Require a deposit then build the rifle. I fail to understand why it would be a major expense to offer a special order left hand rifle program in these days of modern CNC manufacturing.
I would send them a check today for a left hand 9.3x62 and 375 H&H if they would guarantee delivery within a year.
I'm not a MRC fanboy, but I understand the above explanations as to why it might be a major expense to design - and use the machinery for a few rifles that could otherwise be in use for right-handed rifles. And i'm not sure how a custom order would change those hurdles. Maybe offer to pay them and guarantee they won't lose money?

I don't think anyone is saying it's "fair" that you and other left-handed folks don't have the same options, but it seems rational for manufacturers to have made their decisions.