Montana elk guided hunt.

14Cwater

FNG
I am looking for a 2024-2025 guided hunt in an area that has a high draw success rate with buying a point and using a guide (should be 3 points). There are 3 dads each taking their teenage sons. Dads are late 40's early 50's and from low elevation so a more mild terrain is needed.

I used Montana Whitetails as they provde elk hunts and when i went in 2020 it took one pref point and one extra point, so three points should be ok (point creep is possible tho hopefully not).

They were a fun outfit, based in a nice lodge and guides were all good. The owner is a good guy. Dont go expecting a huge scoring elk, but they have access to some good spots that hold some elk.

OP

14Cwater

FNG
I used Montana Whitetails as they provde elk hunts and when i went in 2020 it took one pref point and one extra point, so three points should be ok (point creep is possible tho hopefully not).

They were a fun outfit, based in a nice lodge and guides were all good. The owner is a good guy. Dont go expecting a huge scoring elk, but they have access to some good spots that hold some elk.
Thank You.