Modifying LPVO to meet 1x scope requirements

CorbLand

WKR
That scope hasn't been in production for years. I don't know if this is a new run of them or they found old stock, but it was not available a short time ago.
Vortex said they will be doing runs of them again with more states going to 1X scopes.

I think red dots will take over the 1X scopes where legal though.

Last edited:

Mojave

WKR
That scope hasn't been in production for years. I don't know if this is a new run of them or they found old stock, but it was not available a short time ago.
Had one for years, have zero idea where it went.

Fatcamp

WKR
Vortex said they will be doing runs of them again with more states going to 1X scopes.

I think red dots will take over the 1X scopes where legal though.

Nice. I need to put more time into my red dot, but just ordered one of those new Crossfires.

Thank you!!!

CorbLand

WKR
Nice. I need to put more time into my red dot, but just ordered one of those new Crossfires.

Thank you!!!
How often, how many and for how long they will do it, I dont know but I think it was on the EPIC podcast I heard it.

I wish I could have gotten a couple when Sportmans had them for 60 bucks or whatever it was. I dont like 1X scopes but 60 bucks would have been worth a couple to have in case.

Have one muzzleloader with a williams peep on it and not sure if I want to leave the scope on my other or go the red dot route.

I was looking at their 9000L with the 2 MOA dot. If it was 1MOA I’d be tempted.
The 2 MOA dot of the 9000 isn’t that big and I’ve used it on an AR15 without issue so have no fears with my ML

My 9000 is mounted on my encore and is the compact model but if your around the auburn/puyallup area I would be glad to let you handle it and see what you think.

Best case scenario is Nightforce would do another run of their 1x but I’m not holding my breath.

IMG_2365.jpeg

ckleeves

WKR
You’re gonna have trouble finding one these days but Nightforce made a 1x muzzy scope for Gunwerks at one point. Gunwerks blew them out for 500.00 probably around 2018 ish?

OP
Timberline001
The 2 MOA dot of the 9000 isn’t that big and I’ve used it on an AR15 without issue so have no fears with my ML

My 9000 is mounted on my encore and is the compact model but if your around the auburn/puyallup area I would be glad to let you handle it and see what you think.

Best case scenario is Nightforce would do another run of their 1x but I’m not holding my breath.

View attachment 704768
Thanks for the invite, I’d take a look through it if I was close. I’m in Utah though.