Model 70 Rokstok 'Commitment Poll'

What 'flavor' of Model 70 RokStok do you intend to order/preorder?

• 2 EA or more, Carbon Fiber (don't care about grip panels)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 EA or more, Wood/Walnut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DB29

Lil-Rokslider
I checked the site the other day and it looked like they still need 14 pre orders before they start the process. If that number was lower I would order one today.

Are there 13 others out there thinking the same?

wowzers

Lil-Rokslider
Planning on firing off an order and forgetting next week. I will say reading the main RokStock thread UM popping in once a week or two would probably quell a lot of folks angst. I know personally, if they told me 90, 150, whatever days I wouldn’t care too much if they kept me informed why it was taking longer. I’ll post when I pull the trigger.

OP
W

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
I checked the site the other day and it looked like they still need 14 pre orders before they start the process. If that number was lower I would order one today.

Are there 13 others out there thinking the same?
That’s exactly why I made this thread haha, it’s like the reverse of a bank run, as soon as people see that number (of the 15 needed to start) dropping, they are comfortable jumping in too, but when it just sits at 15, one kinda thinks ‘how long is this $$$ gonna sit out here?’

I’m on the same rough timeline as @wowzers. Hopefully going to rally enough others to get the ball rolling here, fine tune all the details of my order, press the order button next week (short action) and forget it happened for a while

OP
W

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Total minimum vote count for Carbon Fiber M70 Rokstoks is now at 30 ea. I doubt we have a 50/50 split on long vs. short action, but I see that 1 person has pre-ordered a Long Action so far.

Getting a feel for all you voters/buyers out there, I assume that in general people are still waiting on a R700 or Tikka Rokstok and to get to play with it a bit before pulling the trigger on M70?

Going reach out to UM to let them know the M70 pre-order wave (ha) is coming next...