Mitotuyo calipers?

Gila

WKR
I have the Model: 500-752-20——no regrets! Perfect size and precision for hand loading

I was set on Mito when I decided to upgrade calipers, and after some searching and reading I chose these instead and have had zero issues in almost ten years using them. Have changed the battery once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exact same thing I did. After reading and watching a bunch of reviews I also bought iGaging digital calipers. Have not had a single issue with them in the 3 years I’ve owned them.

My digital Mitotuyo have not worked for a few years.. anyone sent stuff back to them for repairs?

Sevoflurane249

FNG
Classified Approved
500-196-30 here as well. .0005 resolution. My father is a machinist for NASA by trade. I have an assortment of brown and sharp, sterrett, mitutoyo he has gifted me over the years. Be consistent with the temperature you measure in, have some good standards for calibration.

OP
Chuckybmd

Chuckybmd

WKR
500-196-30 here as well. .0005 resolution. My father is a machinist for NASA by trade. I have an assortment of brown and sharp, sterrett, mitutoyo he has gifted me over the years. Be consistent with the temperature you measure in, have some good standards for calibration.
Your user name might imply that you are an anesthesiologist.