Miller beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see the new Miller Beer commercial ? Buying back all the “s$&t” I guess the bikini girls on beer posters offended all the girls.

kda082

WKR
I checked in for Miller beer and have not seen this. Occasionally I’m in the room when my wife watches the bachelorette. The things women make the men do would not fly the other way around. I point this out and wife agrees.

MCS

Lil-Rokslider
That was the worst beer commercial ever. They took the fun out of beer.

jayhawk

WKR
Here’s a link. Synopsis is that women were the ones that made all the beer throughout history, and they were rewarded by being displayed in bikinis. So they’re here to take it back and turn “bad sh!t into good sh!t” because, without them, there wouldn’t be any beer.

Love it or hate it, this is the utter failure of a marketing department not knowing who their customers are.

Last edited:

GSPHUNTER

WKR
If it's Miller intent to alienate males they are doing a goos job. I would venture to say males make up the vast majority of beer drinkers, so why would they think that commercial is a good idea. Maybe Miller is, like every other company hopping on the anti-male wagon, specifically anti-white males.

Status
Not open for further replies.