Merino Baselayer - BlackOvis

Anyone using the BlackOvis 150g or 200g merino baselayers? I've been seeing some decent sales, thinking of trying them out.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
I’ve got a 200g shirt. I like it just fine. Doesn’t seam like it’s quite the quality of my Kuiu or first lite but for the $51 they are asking for it on camofire I wouldn’t hesitate to pick one up if you’re in need.

Bump79

WKR
I've used their stuff for quite awhile. I really liked the old 150 blend merino. Not sure on the new one but I'll likely order some.

I picked up a quarter zip 200g to use this season. Feels like it could use a few washes to fluff up a little bit but the quality seems pretty good. I think they're worth having for the price of their durability lasts.

IronM

Lil-Rokslider
I currently have 3 sets of their 200g merino. I had a durability issue with their previous 100% merino. Their latest version that contains a % of nylon is a big improvement and holds up much better. I have encountered a tight fit in the arms on some tops and I am of average build. But you can’t beat this merino for the price, especially when it is on camofire.