Meet our newest moderator

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
There are checklists of required reading in posts #9 & #18

I should have consulted the members before giving you mod privileges. What was I thinking? lol
I admit to not reading (or failing to remember having done so) the manscaping thread. I’ve also never watched Titanic.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
And you’re on the Meme Team?
I don’t think they are mutually exclusive. I’m focused on my craft and try my best to eliminate distractions. But that doesn’t mean my focus is always accurate, as it sounds like this alleged “manscaping” thread is held in high esteem, apparently of mythical status.

🤔

Drenalin

WKR
75ez5x.jpg

There are checklists of required reading in posts #9 & #18

I should have consulted the members before giving you mod privileges. What was I thinking? lol

Don't you worry Robby, a few of us have taken him under our wing and coached him along.

I believe he is almost caught up.

Pretty soon he will be ready for the full sized ban hammer.
Or is it Ban Hammer Magnum?
Currently he is only operating with a Banmoor, but once he fully demonstrates his proficiency, he can move up.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Don't you worry Robby, a few of us have taken him under our wing and coached him along.

I believe he is almost caught up.

Pretty soon he will be ready for the full sized ban hammer.
Or is it Ban Hammer Magnum?
Currently he is only operating with a Banmoor, but once he fully demonstrates his proficiency, he can move up.

WE FORGOT THIS GEM.

I updated the list @robby denning

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I am confident that there is not a singular topic on this planet that our stellar MemeTeam can't run with.....or would it be without :unsure:

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats Sir!

If you want to go to the very top of the heap in a hurry (think Sergeant Major!), search AND find Alone guy