Maven RS1.2 back in stock

Just ordered the RS1.2 as well. Been waiting. Love my 3.2.
I picked up a 3.2 when the 1.2 was out of stock forever. Some folks on here suggest it isn’t as robust, or maybe that because it hasn’t been tested. I hope I didn’t make a mistake…

Man, Roksliders are killing it for Maven. This has to be their most popular product by a country mile. I didn't even have Maven on my radar until reading Form's Drop Test Eval and reading all of the positive reviews from user on here. Now, I am putting together a new 6mm Creedmoor rifle and this scope will sit on top.....If I can get my hands on one

Man, Roksliders are killing it for Maven. This has to be their most popular product by a country mile. I didn't even have Maven on my radar until reading Form's Drop Test Eval and reading all of the positive reviews from user on here. Now, I am putting together a new 6mm Creedmoor rifle and this scope will sit on top.....If I can get my hands on one
I am intrigued with the 6mm creedmoor. I could turn a 308 win into one pretty easily. What did you go with for that rifle?

They seem to have been putting them out in waves, perhaps QCing a package and then putting it in inventory, then QC'ing the next package, etc etc
That or they are saving their order processing system from crashing. I went back on their site several times, after reading on here they were back in stock, before getting one.

That or they are saving their order processing system from crashing. I went back on their site several times, after reading on here they were back in stock, before getting one.
Mollie will give you the scoop if you message, call/ask. She’s been super communicative with me. Excellent service.

Same here. She’s been awesome in supporting my addiction to an optic I’ve yet to touch or see myself lol
Mollie will give you the scoop if you message, call/ask. She’s been super communicative with me. Excellent service.
Make sure you guys let her bosses know how rad she is.

Back