Maven RS1.2 back in stock

Brix8984

WKR
Just picked up a black and grey. They are coming in stock in batches throughout the day.

TheBrk

FNG
Just ordered the RS1.2 as well. Been waiting. Love my 3.2.
I picked up a 3.2 when the 1.2 was out of stock forever. Some folks on here suggest it isn’t as robust, or maybe that because it hasn’t been tested. I hope I didn’t make a mistake…

Just picked up a black and grey. They are coming in stock in batches throughout the day.
thx for posting that. it was sold out when i checked inititally but then after you posted i double checked and they were back in stock and i snagged one

RyanC

WKR
Man, Roksliders are killing it for Maven. This has to be their most popular product by a country mile. I didn't even have Maven on my radar until reading Form's Drop Test Eval and reading all of the positive reviews from user on here. Now, I am putting together a new 6mm Creedmoor rifle and this scope will sit on top.....If I can get my hands on one

Man, Roksliders are killing it for Maven. This has to be their most popular product by a country mile. I didn't even have Maven on my radar until reading Form's Drop Test Eval and reading all of the positive reviews from user on here. Now, I am putting together a new 6mm Creedmoor rifle and this scope will sit on top.....If I can get my hands on one
I am intrigued with the 6mm creedmoor. I could turn a 308 win into one pretty easily. What did you go with for that rifle?

RyanC

WKR
I am intrigued with the 6mm creedmoor. I could turn a 308 win into one pretty easily. What did you go with for that rifle?
Seekins Havak PH2. It was at the top of my budget but with such great reviews it seemed like the best option in a factory 6mm Creed.

Axlrod

WKR
They seem to have been putting them out in waves, perhaps QCing a package and then putting it in inventory, then QC'ing the next package, etc etc
That or they are saving their order processing system from crashing. I went back on their site several times, after reading on here they were back in stock, before getting one.

That or they are saving their order processing system from crashing. I went back on their site several times, after reading on here they were back in stock, before getting one.
Mollie will give you the scoop if you message, call/ask. She’s been super communicative with me. Excellent service.

sndmn11

WKR
Same here. She’s been awesome in supporting my addiction to an optic I’ve yet to touch or see myself lol
Mollie will give you the scoop if you message, call/ask. She’s been super communicative with me. Excellent service.
Make sure you guys let her bosses know how rad she is.

Edge

FNG
Missed out again, don’t have much access to my phone during the day.