Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

Any insiders know when the next drop might be? I heard somewhere on here it got pushed to October. Any idea when in October? Too late and I'll have to buy a different scope, I'm running out of time.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
I'm not quite the regard as others here slamming my $hit down on purpose (though I appreciate those who do), but I was out checking cameras on a steep, thickly brush-covered canyon when I failed to notice a 3 foot washout and slipped backwards landing on my scope. Damn.
DropTest.jpg

Got back and rushed a quick 5-round zero check and it's right where it was before (a bit low and right within 0.1 MIL).

DropTest2.jpg

Happy camper.

Kurts86

WKR
I just got back from the first range day with the RS1.2 and here are some thoughts, nothing earth shattering but another data point.

The Reticle design is the best part of this scope. It’s really the best FFP hunting design I’ve seen.

The eye relief is generous. It could be because I’ve been shooting Nightforce so long but it’s longer and more forgiving.

I don’t love the tooless turret design because unscrewing the top half makes it too easy to rotate a 1/10 mil or more while getting it unlocked.

The scope could really use an integrated throw lever. I’ll order a Kestrel one soon but that should be a given on a scope like this.

It’s a really good scope and I see it living long in my fleet.