Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44mm SHR-Mil Q&A

Frank Dux

Lil-Rokslider
Mil bundles show back in stock.
Hey I finally got one! I signed up for email notifications, but haven’t gotten one so if anybody’s waiting on that you may want to give that up.

I got the two tone just so I could look cooler than all this plebs with plain black scopes.

cowdisciple

Lil-Rokslider
Hey I finally got one! I signed up for email notifications, but haven’t gotten one so if anybody’s waiting on that you may want to give that up.

I got the two tone just so I could look cooler than all this plebs with plain black scopes.

For what it's worth they've been in and out of stock several times since I've been keeping an eye out, and I haven't got an email yet either despite being on the list.

ljalberta

WKR

I’ve been trying to purchase for a few days. One of the team members there advised that they are selling faster than they expected. I suspect that they might be selling out before the in-stock emails even get sent out.

cowdisciple

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been trying to purchase for a few days. One of the team members there advised that they are selling faster than they expected. I suspect that they might be selling out before the in-stock emails even get sent out.
Goooood. I would like a fixed 6 now.

Frank Dux

Lil-Rokslider
The only reason I posted that I bought one was just to add another example of how Rokslide designed and/or test proven equipment sells. I’m so tired of not knowing what I’m getting when I buy something. Lots of trash out there. I think this type of ask+design+testing format is the next evolution of the customer experience. Build what we ask for, shows us it works and the sales will come. Obviously you can’t cater to every niche, and this type of interaction wouldn’t be relevant to every product, but I’m liking the manufacturer/expert/user design interactions with the Maven RS1.2 and Rokstok being the first examples of such that I’ve seen in this market.

I got an in stock notification to my email when they came back it stock. I had already placed my order when I saw it because I emailed them asking if they were going to restock before the end of the year. They reached out and asked if I wanted them to email me when they were going to restock them. I got and email 20 min before saying they were finalizing stuff before the restock. Awesome company and customer service.

It passed the initial drop testing, still being evaluated. I think he does 3000 rounds. Once they pass the initial drop test they have a high probability of passing the 3000 round test.

I was going to wait, but wanted to get the Christmas discounts.
Same when you get the 10% gift card discount and then get the bundle pretty much a no brainer seeing how this scope has preformed so far.

Good to know I can add another scope to my list of possibilities. For the price point, it will be a toss up for me on this and the Nightforce SHV F1. The Trijicon FFP scopes are out for me due to the reticles. Personal preference on my part.

gbflyer

WKR
It's almost as if this product development model works...

Kinda like what Bill Ruger used to do but not quite as bad. He’d put out a few teasers and get a frenzy whipped up then you’d have to wait 2 years to get one.