Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

Matt5266

WKR
So excited! Took only 3 days to get here from the time I placed the order. It is going to live on my 223 Tikka but were to far into hunting season to swap now. I'll hunt with my Nightforce this year on it. Leave next week on a backcountry hunt here in idaho. Hope to put a muley buck on the ground.

Attachments

• 20241017_180613.jpg
    20241017_180613.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20240830_190651.jpg
    20240830_190651.jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 48

Dobermann

WKR
I just got off the phone with Maven as they needed to verify that I was not fraud and that I was me. While we were talking I asked how long it took to sell out and how many. Apparently they "sold out" in 1 day on the 200 units they had. (The website shows it is still in stock and the guy mentioned he had only been there for 3 days... grain of salt info.)

The exciting part is more units are arriving in November and they are going to do a better job at keeping them in stock full time now!
Only 200 units and sold out in one day??

So much for "we have a large shipment inbound which should fulfill all orders" ...

on the other thread, @Alpha Echo said apparently 300 units arriving November. Will be interesting to see how long they last.

Having told me I was on the alert list, I didn't get an email.

Maven are beginning to excrement me.

Only 200 units and sold out in one day??
they were in stock for at least 3 days. I kept checking and waffling if i needed a 3rd or 4th and ultimately refrained. not sure how you missed it if you were watching this thread but everytime they are in stock and then go out of stock you need to sign up for the notification email again, in both colors. mine goes to my gmail promos section of my email. they've been dropping them around 10 or 11 am west coast time when they do drop

Dobermann

WKR
they were in stock for at least 3 days. I kept checking and waffling if i needed a 3rd or 4th and ultimately refrained. not sure how you missed it if you were watching this thread but everytime they are in stock and then go out of stock you need to sign up for the notification email again. mine goes to my gmail promos section of my email. they've been dropping them around 10 or 11 am west coast time when they do drop
I was just quoting someone else, who was quoting Maven, as to the 1 day.

I wasn't watching the thread, as out of town for work. And was on the notification list (as confirmed by Maven), but no notification email.

I was just quoting someone else, who was quoting Maven, as to the 1 day.

I wasn't watching the thread, as out of town for work. And was on the notification list (as confirmed by Maven), but no notification email.
I was on the newest list as well and never got it. Rokslide thread saved the day for me. Although I was checking mavens site several times a day anyway lol.