Maven RS1.2 2.5-15x44 new model

I want to say SWFA is made by LOW. Same as nightforce, Trijicon and a bunch of others.
Correct. Except LOW takes 15x as long to build SWFAs as they do the others it seems.

Also, High end vortex models, Tract toric, bushnell Elite line, athlon chronus, delta striker, Leica PRS, a bunch of sig stuff, and many more.

Last edited:

BjornF16

WKR
Correct. Except LOW takes 15x as long to build SWFAs as they do the others it seems.
They have to mine the unobtainium. Takes a while I've heard.

I suspect that SWFA has a contract where their scopes are run in periods of slack mfg capacity; with LOW not having any slack either due to WuFlu or major scope retailers playing catchup.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I suspect that SWFA has a contract where their scopes are run in periods of slack mfg capacity; with LOW not having any slack either due to WuFlu or major scope retailers playing catchup.

Or they suck at paying their bills and LOW knows it.

I have a hunch to get manufacturing you probably have to pay upfront to play.

WKR

WKR
This thread and the "perfect hunting scope" poll thread got me thinking, how difficult and how much capital would it take to design and commission a scope to be built by a manufacturer like LOW??
Its probably an insane idea but someone needs to build the perfect scope

ChrisAU

WKR
This thread and the "perfect hunting scope" poll thread got me thinking, how difficult and how much capital would it take to design and commission a scope to be built by a manufacturer like LOW??

The ROKSKOPE

Could go on a ROKSTOK

Shoot ELD-ROKS

Where do I sign up

Juan_ID

WKR
1722647622770.gif

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

other people have tried. Got stonewalled by LOW.