Maven 1.2 back in stock

fwafwow

WKR
[talking to myself] “You don’t need that. It’s just like the LRF binos. Stop. Writing down turret revolutions and putting shims into those SWFAs is fun. And calming. These Mavens are just a distraction. Go back and argue about the 223.”

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
I bit, another thing to wonder when it will show up. Almost bought a nxs 2.5x10x42 this am. Much happier with this warlock

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Schmo

WKR
Classified Approved
Good grief that was fast! I didn’t even get the email notification I signed up for. Was alerted by another forum member. I was on the search for a family member. Thankfully he was able to order before they sold out. Seems the stock didn’t last but 4-6 hours.

Damn I didn’t get the notification either and just checked the site. I really need one of the mil scopes for my sheep hunt this year.
I’d been checking the site a couple times a day too.

I think I had the black/silver MIL version selected when I set up the email alert. I hopped on 4 minutes after NevadaMike posted this, bought and then responded here. The black/silver MIL were out of stock. I think they only got black MIL's in.

Dunky

WKR
Damn, missed that too and was signed up for email and never got one. Hope they get a few more in.