Matthew’s VXR Limb Making Noise (Called Matthews)

OP
Kyle Wheeler
Got it all cleaned and added some grease. We are all set! It drew without noise last night and this morning. Thank you again everyone. Learned a lot about my bow as well.

kevf

FNG
Hey Kyle, I'm curious since I have the exact same issue on my VXR 31.5. Have you tried the string wax, and what are the results that you've got from it?

Thanks for sharing!

OP
Kyle Wheeler
Hey Kyle, I'm curious since I have the exact same issue on my VXR 31.5. Have you tried the string wax, and what are the results that you've got from it?

Thanks for sharing!
Hey man I used white lithium grease and cleaned limb pockets didn’t try the wax but the grease really worked well. It is completely silent! Did it on a V3X too and same results super happy with it now! Hope that helps let me know if you need any more info.

thechad

FNG
Having this same issue with my VXR 31.5"... thanks for all the updates. Hoping to have mine fixed soon as well!
Just FYI for anyone troubleshooting a similar squeaking noise: mine ended up being my rest. The felt had worn down and was causing the arrow shaft to squeak as I drew back. Really simple fix: string wax, or replace the felt.

kevf

FNG
Hi, as per the above, I grease rhe limb pocket, and my Mathews VXR 31.5 is now back to a deadly silent state.

Instead of the white grease, I use Super Lube. After doing some research, I found it was well suited for weather and more. Working just fine.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• 20230204_151412.jpg
    20230204_151412.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 4