Marmot Scree Pants

tracker12

WKR
Thought I would post up a review of the marmot Scree Pants. I have been running them for the last four years with 100% positive results. Lots of nice things about them. First they are tuff as nails. I have used them in cover with jaggers and they have held up well compared to others. No snags or rips anywhere. The fit for me is perfect. Trim enough but not too tight. Enough of stretch to be comfortable while climbing in rocks or in a tree. The narrow cut at the ankles is a big plus that helps keep dirt out of the boots and the small zip sides is a nice touch. I can easily run them in temps from 70 down to 35 adding a light/midweight base layer. They can get warm if it is 70 and you are in a strenuous hike. But I get hot easily so that may not be the case for others. I like the colors of gray or cavern (light brown) and have used bot in the stand for whitetail with no problems at all. Nice thing is that you can often get them on sale for right around $100.00.

OutdoorAg

WKR
Agree with everything said above.

I own 2 scree pants - one in gray, one in khaki. I love em so much I can’t bring myself to buy the KUIU attack’s. In fact, I wish the attack would offer an ankle zip like the scree.

Fantastic pant that is both comfortable and hardy. I’ve got 5 years of hunting on mine. Not a tear. And they’ve seen lots of rugged use.