Luxe hexapeak vs hexapeak xl

T28w

WKR
Anybody right at 6 feet tall have the non-xl version

I was looking to order the regular and return it if needed and go with the xl version, if it was too small. Luxe’s website says no returns if the package is opened so that kinda rules out my plan.

I’d rather have the regular hexapeak due to weight advantage and cost but need some feedback before I waste $200.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
Im 5'9 and have the regular. Im at max length in my opinion regardless of what the website says. Get the XL for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Weight advantage can be irrelevant if you don't fit. I would always err on the bigger side.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
T

T28w

WKR
Weight advantage can be irrelevant if you don't fit. I would always err on the bigger side.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah but getting a bigger, heavier, more expensive tent isn’t what I’m looking for if the regular would work for me. Their website says it’s for people “ under 6 feet”, and I’m pretty much exactly that. I had read one review that had had said the same as ND above and wanted to hear another couple views if I could before I order.

The real problem is their return policy lol. I’ve never seen luxe gear in a store as far as I can remember. I heard about them on here well before they were a sponsor. I don’t think they are doing themselves any favors with that return policy, imo. I trying to think of the last time I made a $300 purchase online for something I’ve never put my hands on and if I open it to make sure it’s right, I can’t return it.

amp713

WKR
I've ran the regular a lot and I'd say at 6 foot you need the XL. You will constantly feel like your head or feet are touching the sides. A few ways you could try to trick it into more space but it's more work than it's worth.